Google
 

Monday, July 9, 2007

Great idea?

clip art courtesy of fotosearch.com

I had what I think is a wonderful idea, but I'd like your input.

Little Fun; Little Learning is supposed to focus on both fun activities and educational ideas; however, lately, it seems the emphasis has been more about education than fun. My idea is to create The Carnival of Family Fun. The purpose of this carnival would be to promote family togetherness through the submission of articles (posts) containing ideas for or personal stories about having fun together as a family. I would love to see families in all stages of life participating.

So what do you think? Would you like to to read or participate in such a carnival? Or is this a lame idea that should be dispatched of most speedily? Your input on this matter is greatly appreciated.

No comments: