Google
 

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Color Story

It seems the theme has been color lately. To continue the theme, here is a story for you to complete with your preschooler(s).

Colors

The world is full of colors.

The coldest color I can think of is _____________________.

The warmest color I can think of is _____________________.

The softest color I can think of is _____________________.

The scariest color I can think of is ____________________.

When I think of yellow, I think of ______________________.

When I think of red, I think of _________________________.

When I think of blue, I think of ________________________.

When I think of green, I think of _______________________.

My favorite color for a house is ________________________.

My favorite color for a flower is _______________________.

The funniest color I can think of is ____________________.

The color that makes me the happiest is _________________.


From 1-2-3 Rhymes by Jean Warren

No comments: