I've been looking through my boxes of teaching things. This week, I came across a weather doll that I've had for a while. I found the pattern in a book, made a copy of the pattern, colored the pieces with colored pencil, laminated the page, and cut out the pieces.
Here are some paper doll patterns I found for you all:
- Danielle's Place has a cute weather bear and a snowman doll.
- The Berenstain Bears have printable dress-up dolls. Just click on the character you'd like to see and then click "next". This will take you to several pages of wardrobe choices that you can print.
- At PBS, you can make your own Calliou and Rosie paper dolls.
- Bry Backmanor has snowpeople paper dolls.
- Utah Education has a lesson plan and doll patterns (they're not very cute though).
- Calliou game - Look at the weather outside and help Calliou get dressed.
- Prekinders has some weather fingerplays.
- Cloud dreamer - design your own cloud and see how it looks up in the sky.
- Weather tools - Drag each clothing item into the correct box for cold, hot, or wet weather.
- Snowflake matching game
- What's the Weather? - Dress the bear for the weather.
- Weather theme lessons for kindergarten and preschool.
- Kindergarten weather lesson plans
Do you have any weather related ideas to share?