clip art courtesy of fotosearch.com
I thought I'd try something new and make Friday the day to share 5 links relating to children and fun.
- At The New Parent, Frank gives us 5 Loving Things to Do with Our Little Ones
- Tracy of Mom's Niche gives us ideas for fun, no-cost activities to try this summer.
- Coolest Kid Birthday Parties is the place to go for free ideas for themed parties. They offer free printables, and I have used their ideas for more than just birthday parties.
- Can't make it to the zoo? Brenda of Keeping Afloat ... Most Days tells us about zoo cams, a free way to "take" your children to the zoo.
- The Frugal Life also offers a long, detailed list of ideas for a fun and productive summer with your kids.