Google
 

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fun with Noggin and Nick Jr.


These past few days, it has been so cold that we haven't been able to play outside. This leaves my little one a bit more energetic and me trying to find things to keep him occupied. Thank goodness for Nick Jr and Noggin.

I've told you before all about Nick Jr. and Noggin, but let me remind you that you can find puzzles and games, videos, printables, crafts ideas, seasonal activities, and so much more! I mean, really, Nick Jr has 176 Dora printables! And you can't help but to sing along with Laurie Berkner's song, "Boots". "In my boots, in my boots, I dance around in my boots. B-o-o-t-s. Boots!" Have fun with great characters such as Toot & Puddle, The Backyardigans, Little Bill, Diego, Pinky Dinky Doo, and more.

These sites are so great for little ones.


image from Noggin

No comments: