Google
 

Friday, February 2, 2007

Ideas worth sharing

After writing my own post on indoor fun, I found several other people who recently wrote on the topic of ways to enjoy your family. You will get tons of great ideas from these links!

During the month of January, Shannon of Mommy, Inc. shared her frugal ideas for enjoying your child. Her mini-series included thrifty ideas for reducing child care expenses, saving money on kids' clothes, saving money on a Disney vacation, and having fun with your kids while on a budget. Great job, Shannon!

Lindsey of Enjoy the Journey has a wonderful list of family valentine ideas to help you make Valentine's Day special for your family.

The Common Room has a very long list of frugal ideas for family fun.

I encourage you to take the time to enjoy your family every day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just amazing with the links! Thank you! :)

Revka said...

Holly, I'm so glad you like the links I provided. I am working very hard to make this a quality blog that you can count on to provide useful and relevant information. Your comment tells me that I am achieving that objective. :)