clip art courtesy of fotosearch.com
Boy, time sure has flown! It's hard to believe that it's already time for me to once again share five fun links.
- While not technically a fun link, Parent Wonder's article, 101 Child Safety and Childproofing Tips for Parents, offers ideas that will help you avoid exposing your child to unnecessary risks which may threaten your ability to continue having fun with your child.
- If your child is like mine, you have lost a couple (or more) photos to scribbles. Why not turn your photos into coloring pages for your child to color to his heart's content? (Hat tip: Busy Mom Online)
- Is your child slowly but surely driving your over the edge? Adventures in Motherhood tells us how to achieve Stay at home sanity: 15 ways to have fun with your little ones.
- Can work be fun? Frank of The New Parent thinks so and discusses play & work: the idea that "littles" often see work as play - until we adults educate them differently. I think it's time for me to learn from my children and find the fun in work.
- Forget that old rule and encourage your child to have some fun with his food! Holly of Seeking Faithfulness shows her family's veggie creativity. Aren't you inspired?