Rocks in My Dryer has her Fall, Y'all Bloggy Giveaway going on. As of now, nearly 600 bloggers are participating. That's a bunch of prizes. Little Fun; Little Learning is participating too. :)
At Little Fun; Little Learning I'm giving away 3 Winnie the Pooh parent & child read together books. Titles include The Blustery Day, Pooh Helps Out, and The Big Honeypot Rescue. The value of this prize is $20.97. These books are for preschoolers. Here's more info:
- based on McGraw-Hill's proven and exclusive sight word curriculum, a fun and lively story about Pooh and his friends develops important reading skills!
- You and your child share a unique reading experience that helps your child develop reading and comprehension skills!
- Activity pages following the story allow your child to practice the words he or she has learned!
- Engaging story featuring Winnie the Pooh and friends!
- Over 30 perforated flash cards with featured sight words that can be removed to help children practice new words!
- A 9-page activity section to build language and comprehension skills!
- Best of all, because these readers are brought to you by the premier publisher of educational books for grades PreK-12, your child will be preparing effectively for the school years ahead!
To win, all you need to do is comment on this post. It's that simple. The drawing will be some time next week. The winner will be contacted via email and the lucky winner will also be posted here at Little Fun; Little Learning.
I'm sorry, but due to shipping costs, this giveaway is limited to US shipping addresses. Please make sure you leave your correct email address in the box and not in the comments. I'd hate for you to get unnecessary spam.