Google
 

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Home school organization

Lindsey of Enjoy the Journey is a homeschooling mom. She recently published a post with photos and descriptions of the methods she uses to store and organize her home school materials. Her photos were an inspiration to me, and I think they offer creative solutions for the 'lack of storage' issues many home schoolers face. I will post more organizational ideas as I find them, and I would love to have you share how you keep your home (or other) school items from cluttering your house.

photo courtesy of CSN supply.com

3 comments:

TheNormalMiddle said...

Thanks! :) I actually enjoy organization.

Revka said...

I assumed as much. I like the feeling of peace that comes with "a place for everything and everything in its place." I'm working on my home's organization, and I got some good ideas just from your photos. Thanks for coming by and commenting. I appreciate it.

Revka said...

You're welcome, Karen. I'm glad you liked it.